The Virtual Minute Book has been enhanced!
Emergent Technologies announced today enhanced Virtual Minute Book capabilities in its Corporate Manager ET software.
“Every law firm wastes valuable office space storing Minute Books for active and inactive clients,” says Darren Cooper, President & CEO of Emergent Technologies. “Using Corporate Manager ET, law firms today can turn Minute Book storage into billable office space while retaining a real-time, Virtual Minute Book to which lawyers and staff have immediate access. Firms will save time as they no longer need to physically retrieve Minute Books, and they will make more money by using the space for billable work.”
Emergent’s Virtual Minute book software (entitled “WebLink”), is an add-on module to its popular Corporate Manager ET software, a tool for legal professionals which automates the creation and storage of all Minute Book documents. Corporate Manager ET also publishes company information, in real time, to the law firms intranet where it is available to Lawyers, staff and even outside personnel for viewing on a read-only basis.
Emergent’s Virtual Minute Book is just one of many advanced add-on modules to Corporate Manager ET, Corporate Manager ET is available to firms from only $15 per existing Corporation the law firm manages. The cost can also be passed along to a law firm’s client, making Corporate Manager ET Canada’s first free Corporate Records solution for law firms.
About Corporate Manager ET Corporate Manager ET is the fastest and easiest to use document assembly software tool for legal practitioners in Canada. The software allows users to incorporate a company and perform ongoing maintenance of a Corporate Minute Book in half the time spent using existing precedents. With Corporate Manager ET, users can:
- Incorporate a company and file online in minutes
- Generate a complete minute book in minutes
- Update all your ledgers, registers and corporate information sheets in minutes
- Prepare comprehensive Annuals for dozens of companies, all at once
- Merge more than 240 Government forms in seconds
- Catch up on overdue Annuals is seconds
- Issue shares, perform complex transactions or do Stock splits and conversions in seconds
- Provide all members of your firm with “read only” access to each company's online minute book
- And much, much more...
Click here to see the Virtual Minute Book in action, or click here to see the list of Government Forms that are included and kept updated in Corporate Manager ET.